#1 in the World - Again.
Bella Coola Heli Sports Voted “World’s Best Heli Ski Operator” at the 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017 World Ski Awards
Canada's best alpine terrain, a world class team and our “small group” format made us the best in the world at the annual World Ski Awards in Kitzbühel, Austria for the last 4 years running.
3.55 MILLION ACRES OF EXCLUSIVE, JAW-DROPPING TERRAIN, UNLIKE ANY OTHER IN CANADA.
From stunning scenic fjords to the highest peak in British Columbia, our heli-ski permit area has an inspiring range of untracked terrain, as vast as the entire Swiss Alps for our exclusive use.
Great snow & lots of it
DRY ENOUGH TO GET FACESHOTS. DENSE ENOUGH TO SKI STEEPER TERRAIN.
Bella Coola straddles the iconic Coast Range Mountains. Our inspiring wilderness playground includes both the incredible denser powder in the west to the lighter powder in the east.
* We are honoured to be operating in the traditional territories of the following First Nations:
Nuxalk, Heiltsuk, Tŝilhqot'in, Ulkatcho, We Wai Kai, Wiukinuxv, Xwémalhkwu & the Da'naxda'xw/Awaetlala.
Small groups. Maximum action
Maximize your heli-skiing time with our intimate group format
Small groups means less wait time between runs, so you can make the most of your time on the mountain. By using smaller, more agile helicopters, you can explore further and deeper into our majestic playground. But those aren't the only advantages....
HELI-SKI A FULL DAY ON DEPARTURE DAY!
Ski on every full day of your stay.
All it takes is a 70-minute mid-morning flight from Vancouver and a short transfer to reach our lodges! Complete the safety briefing on your arrival so you get a full ski day on all subsequent days, even on Departure Day!
A FANTASTIC VARIETY OF FIRST-CLASS EXPERIENCES
FROM STEEP SKIING TO HELI-ASSISTED SKI TOURING, OUR EXCEPTIONAL HELISKIING EXPERIENCES WILL LEAVE YOU SPOILT FOR CHOICE
We offer an industry-leading range of programs to suit every type of skier & rider. Whether you’re an expert wanting steeper terrain, or it’s your first time heli-skiing and you’re looking for something a little more tame, we’ve got the perfect experience for you.
PROFESSIONAL FOCUS ON ABSOLUTE SAFETY
WE ARE A MEMBER OF HELICAT CANADA & ARE DEDICATED TO THE HIGHEST SAFETY STANDARDS.
We operate according to the most comprehensive helicopter skiing safety guidelines in the world, developed from over 4 decades of operating experience.
WHERE WILDERNESS LODGING MEETS CANADIAN HOSPITALITY
5 LODGES & 1 CATAMARAN. 6 STUNNING BASES OF OPERATION. TONS OF OPTIONS.
Choose from our 5 unique lodges or catamaran – each offering their own distinctive experience. Stay at our flagship property Tweedsmuir Park Lodge; enjoy the benefits of 'single group heli-skiing' at Pantheon Heli Ranch; enjoy a welcoming hotel-style stay at Eagle Lodge or explore un-named runs at Terra Nostra Guest Ranch; as well as Mystery Mountain Ranch where we host just 4-5 people! Or for the ultimate in privacy: charter our 138ft catamaran!
- Eagle Lodge Are you time restricted? Then Eagle Lodge is for you. Located in the sleepy village of Hagensborg, Eagle Lodge is the home of our Heli Assisted Ski Touring program and is available for shorter durations of the standard Classic Vertical package (eg 3, 4, or 5 nights). It is ideal for solo travelers as everyone stays in the same building, and which as several social areas. One of the highlights of booking a trip to Eagle Lodge is that we run just 3 or sometimes 2 groups of 4 out of the heli!
- Pantheon Heli Ranch Pantheon is extremely unique in the Canadian heli-skiing industry in that you can regularly ski first descents! Yes, ski terrain that has NEVER been skied….amongst the largest peaks in BC & the longest vertical in Canada with runs up to 6,000ft! Stay here solo, with a few friends or have exclusive use of the whole operation with your own group of up to 9 people.
- Mystery Mountain Ranch Deep in the heart of the Coast Range exists zones with literally thousands of epic runs that have never been skied. Until now. Enjoy huge unexplored peaks, first descents as far as the eye can see, and genuine home-style ranch hospitality. With a capacity of 5 people per week, it is the perfect location for a small group of buddies or a family looking for a special experience.
- Terra Nostra Guest Ranch An exciting addition to our array of wilderness lodges, Terra Nostra accesses some extremely remote terrain where we have done very little skiing. Join us and claim some first descents! This location hosts just 8 people, making it perfect for a private group (note: groups smaller than 8 might be possible).
- MV Cascadia Cruise the fjords of the Coast Range aboard your private catamaran! At 138ft, the MV Cascadia gives you access to the furthest reaches of our terrain. Complete with hot tub and heli pad on the main deck, this is the ultimate heliskiing experience.
Tweedsmuir Park Lodge
A member of The Magnificent 7 Luxury Lodges of Canada, Tweedsmuir Park Lodge is our flagship property, set on 60 acres of stunning wilderness. Bordering a pristine fishing river, Tweedsmuir is surrounded by the towering peaks of the Coast Range. Stay in beautiful timber-frame chalets with the heli pad right out front.
Our Newest Experience...and It's Phenomenal!
New in Winter 2022: Catamaran based heli-skiing. Free yourself from the tethers of a traditional lodge!
We’ve partnered with Maple Leaf Adventures to bring guests the trip of a lifetime: an unprecedented yacht-based heliski experience, where every day brings a new adventure and every night a new and magical anchorage to sleep. Whether skiing on an isolated island, plunging into the ocean for a cold water swim, relaxing in a hot tub on the top deck of your floating lodge, or soaking in a natural hot spring right on the beach, your stay will be marked by luxurious amenities, the world’s best heliskiing, and the freedom and excitement of chasing epic landscapes and never-been-skied terrain.