ONLY THE BEST GEAR
SPECIFICALLY CHOSEN FOR OUR CONDITIONS
Guests have free use of our ski and snowboard fleet. We strongly recommend leaving your skis/snowboard at home and use our equipment which has been specifically selected for our snow conditions. The other advantage is you don't have to lug them around airports! Note: the airline to Bella Coola is very strict on the 23kg total baggage limit, so another reason to leave your skis/board at home!
If you are joining us for the Heli-Assisted Ski Touring program, please bring your own AT set-up as we do not carry touring skis/boots/bindings.
*Important: you must bring your own boots as we do not offer them. If you don't have any boots, please rent some from your local shop. If you are renting boots, or have brand new boots, we strongly suggest you ski on them for a few days before your trip…..your feet will thank you.
Below are the skis that we carry. You do not need to make a reservation. We will fit you out on arrival day.
- *NEW 2020! Blizzard Rustler 11 - Sizes: 164, 172, 180, 188 & 192. Redesigned in 2017/18. Whatever the conditions you will be grinning all day out in the powder. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable, yet super playful in softer snow and powder conditions and on any type of terrain. Freeskier Big Mountain Review
- *NEW 2020! Blizzard Sheeva 11 / Women specific - Sizes: 156 & 164. The Blizzard Sheeva 11 Skis are your freeride dream ski. Carbon Flipcore Technology and a light-but-solid laminated core woods round out the construction of this proven big mountain ripper, and help make this one of the most precise and snappy soft snow skis on the market.
- *NEW 2020! Rossignol Super 7 HD - Sizes: 172, 180, 188 & 190 (RD). The most consistent powder ski in the world, the all-new SUPER 7 HD continues to make powder skiing easier, more natural, and more fun.
- *NEW 2020! Rossignol Soul 7 HD - Sizes : 164. A popular, and playful freeride ski in the world, the all-new SOUL 7 HD blends instinctive versatility and ease-of-use with progressive freeride performance. We have this one in 164.
- Armada JJ - Sizes: 165, 175 & 185. Awesome ski with sidecut and rocker
- Armada JJ Zero - Sizes: 165 & 185. “This premium, limited edition version of the greatest powder ski of all time is 20% lighter than the previous JJ generation, making it more agile and maneuverable than any of its predecessors.”
- Armada Junior JJ - Sizes: 155. Like the normal JJs, but for lighter/smaller skiers
- Armada Tracer 118 CHX - Sizes: 180 & 188. “The Tracer 118 CHX takes the best of our Elf Shoe Technology development in the nose and combines it with a slight amount of tail rocker to produce a surfy, yet hard-charging ski that's remarkably weight-efficient – and Xrystal Mesh smooths out the ride through any off-piste terrain.”
- Armada Bubba - Sizes: 168, 178 & 188. This ski is like the JJ but even fatter! Rocker with sidecut
- Armada ARG - Sizes: 185. A very fat ski. It has rocker with reverse sidecut. The widest part of the ski is under foot
- Garry Wayne Skis - Sizes: 138. Awesome ski for kids
Blizzard Rustler 11 (2020 model)
Blizzard Sheeva 11 (2020 model)
Armada Arv 116 JJ (2020 model)
Snowboarders - Come ride our new boards, our fleet is awesome! The shape of the boards (particularly the nose) keeps the board floating and you can centre your stance, thus eliminating having to weight your backfoot and getting a sore leg. Our fleet includes;
- *NEW 2020! Jones Mind Expander - The Jones Mind Expander Snowboard showcases the Christenson Surf Rocker, which is shaped by surf legend Chris Christenson himself. The result is a board that is playfully floaty and allows you to feel the snow beneath your feet thanks to the rocker that sits just behind the front insert. The flex is just right for handling deep powder while still ripping tree runs and getting power in your turns. Size: 162 (26.4 waist).
- *NEW 2020! YES 420 Powderhound - Size: 154
- 2019! Lib Tech Travis Rice Gold Member - Designed by Travis Rice for backcountry freeride performance with every day all mountain ride-ability, the directional shape and hybrid profile offer natural float with powerful pop and edge hold. Size: 163 (26.4 waist)
- 2019! Lib Tech Travis Rice Pro Model - A fun and playful board that handles the powder exceptionally well. It’s a versatile mid-flex board with good pop that can handle all conditions. Size: 161.5
- 2019! Lib Tech Travis Rice Orca - the Orca's wide waist provides plenty of float in a small package. It only comes in a 153 but its considered a "big-mountain killer." Can dive through tight spaces but can cut loose in the open powder fields when given the opportunity. 26.7 waist.
- Rossignol XV Magtek - 145 (XV Sushi), 159, 163, 167 and a 168 wide. Magtek product review and video here
- Rossignol One LF (Lift Frame)- Ladies - 153, 155 and 156
- Dupraz Blank - 163 and 179
Jones Mind Expander (2020 model)
Lib Tech Travis Rice Orca (2019 model)
Lib Tech Travis Rice Pro Model (2019 model)
Lib Tech Travis Rice Gold Member (2019 model)
For details on our safety gear such as airbags, transceivers etc, please see the Safety Equipment page.