Mystery Mountain Lodge at Sand Creek Ranch
The Ultimate In Heli-Skiing Exploration
Discover the Unknown!
Deep in the heart of the Coast Range exists zones with literally thousands of epic runs that have never been skied. Until now.
Have you 'been there and done that?' Looking for a heli-skiing experience that very, very few people have done? Are you interested in looking for new runs and exploring deep into the furthest reaches of our impressive heliski area? Then this exclusive package is your dream trip come true!
Help our guides discover and name new runs amongst the largest mountains in British Columbia!
Enjoy huge unexplored peaks, first descents as far as the eye can see, and genuine home-style ranch hospitality. With a capacity of 4 people per week, it is the perfect location for a small group of buddies or a family looking for a special experience
You can book the entire facility and have a whole mountain range all to yourselves.
Mystery Mountain Lodge at Sand Creek Ranch is the closest location to the biggest peaks in British Columbia, and therefore some of the longest vertical descents in Canada! The alpine terrain is intense and the expansiveness has to be skied to be believed...and even then you are pinching yourself to see if it is real! Another unique aspect is that it is the most heavily glaciated terrain for that latitude. Our alpine terrain is the best in Canada, and the ski zones for Pantheon and Mystery Mountain have some great back-up tree skiing.
Forecast Ski Magazine wrote an article on Mystery Mountain Lodge. Click here: Piste Off - Pantheon Double Down
Accommodation and amenities
All rooms are private. They are clean and warm with rustic charm.
- 1 private bedroom with en-suite, perfect for a couple or group leader
- 3 large bedrooms: 2 rooms share a washroom and 1 room has access to their own washroom
- Free wireless computer access throughout the property
- Large living room with rock fireplace
- Note: there is no cell phone coverage at the Lodge but there is satellite internet
- Feather pillows (synthetic pillows by request)
- Complimentary satellite wireless internet
- Plush cotton bathrobes
- In-room thermostats
- Shampoo, skin and body care products by Rocky Mountain Soap Co (100% natural ingredients in reusable bottles)
- Plush cotton towels