World Ski Awards - Please vote for us!
Help Us Retain Our Title For A 3rd Year In A Row!
We are incredibly stoked to have won the title of "World's Best Heli-Ski Operator" for the last 2 years at the prestigious World Ski Awards (see here for details)! Thank you to everyone who voted for us. We want to retain the crown for a 3rd in a row! Can you please help us? It only takes 15-60 seconds, depending which method you opt for.
(If you are wondering why we are deserving of the title, please see our competitive advantages, and perhaps more importantly, read what guests have said about us on TripAdvisor, where we have more 5* reviews than any of our competitors, by a long shot!).
Here's how to vote, it's super quick and easy!
IF YOU VOTED FOR US PREVIOUSLY (takes about 15 seconds to do!)
- Click this link and Log In
- Click the green VOTE button. That's it, you're done!!
IF THIS IS YOUR 1ST TIME VOTING (shouldn't take more than 15-60 seconds):
Quickest/easiest method (around 15 second to do!) - using Facebook
- Click this link and then "Sign Up"
- Click the blue "Continue with Facebook" button (*see below if you have FB concerns!). Accept the pop-up then click the green VOTE button and you are done (feel for to click the "share this vote" box to encourage your friends to vote for us too)!
Almost as quick method (maybe 60 seconds)
- If you do not want to use the Facebook sign-up method, click this link and then "Sign Up"
- Fill in the short form
- The World Ski Awards will instantly send you a confirmation email. Click the link in the email to verify and it will take you to the Voting page
- Under the "World" heading click on "World's Best Heli-Ski Operator 2019". Then choose "Bella Coola Heli Sports". A pop-up will appear, click the green "vote now" button. Done!
Thank you from the Bella Coola Heli Sports team!
* Facebook option. The app only sees your profile name, profile photo and email (which it does not use). It will say it wants to post to your Wall, but don't worry, only you can make the app post to your Wall, it doesn't do it without you selecting it to! And of course after you vote, you can remove the Facebook connection. We recommend the Facebook method as it's really quick). To remove the connection with Facebook, go into your Facebook Settings>Apps and remove the World Ski Awards connection.