Latest News & Updates
Save $1000 On Selected Dates!
SUPER SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE $1000 ON SELECTED DATES!
There's a few dates where we have some vacancies that we'd like to fill and have discounted the seats by $1,000! If you do NOT see your preferred date below, still contact us as things change and we might have a seat!
The prices below are after the $1,000 savings and does not include tax.
February 9 - 16: 7 Nights $10,180
February 23 - March 2: 7 Nights $10,180
March 2 - 9: 7 Nights $10,180 (only 2 seats left)
March 23 - 30: 7 Nights $10,180 (only 2 seats left)
April 6 - 13: 7 Nights $10,180
April 13 - 20: 7 Nights $9,180
To receive this special offer, email us or call 1 877 982 2407 and mention HOW you heard about this offer: either through the HelloBC website, or from Fredrik Grim, our Swedish Rep.
We hope you join us this winter!
Our key selling points:
“Outside Magazine’s Top 10 Heli-Ski Destinations in North America article included Bella Coola Heli Sports. This is what they had to say:
“Bella Coola – The best place to make your own ski porn!
Countless ski movies have been shot with Bella Coola Heli Sports of western British Columbia thanks to a more stable snowpack that sets up on steep faces, allowing pros like Hugo Harrison to bag big lines that, in more unstable conditions, would scare most other heli-outfits into liability rants. And don’t be fooled into thinking you’ll be battling heavy wet snow. Bella Coola’s permit stretches across 2.6 million acres of the Coast Range, which sucks moisture from the snow as storms pass over the peaks. That means you can ski drier fluff on more mellow terrain in the east while waiting for the big stuff in the west to set up. And with just 35 guests heli-skiing this area each week, you’ll never hear guides saying you have to farm the slope and set your lines right next to theirs. The lines can run 6,000-vertical-feet and with 100 feet of annual snowfall, they can be skied well into April. Sign up for the new weeklong Big Mountain Challenge and fire up the Go Pro: After some warm up runs you’ll jump onto a "proper objective", which may include some ski mountaineering skills like rappelling into a couloir.”
While Bella Coola offers Expert Only programs, we also cater to 1st timers and less aggressive skiers (you should be a strong intermediate i.e. can ski blue runs with confidence and some black runs).
• Exclusively Small Group Heli-Skiing – just 4 to 5 guest per group with a highly experienced guide
• Best Helicopters for Heli-Skiing – the A-Star, with only 2 to 3 groups sharing 1 machine
• World’s Largest Tenure from 1 Lodge – at 2.64 million acres (10,700 sq/kms or 4,300 sq/m), that’s 499 times bigger than all of Vail, 325 times Whistler-Blackcomb combined, 90 times larger than the whole Trois Vallées and bigger than the entire Swiss Alps! All exclusively just for our guests: with a maximum of 34 guests spread over 3 lodges!
• Ski First Descents – due to the enormous size of Bella Coola’s terrain, guests can still ski first descents, especially at our Pantheon base. This is extremely rare in Canadian heliskiing.
• Best Variety of Programs;
- Regular heli-skiing program – 3,4,5,6 or more days of the best heli-skiing on the planet
- Experts Only – the Big Mountain Challenge is for experts only...and we mean experts!
- Heli-Assist Ski Touring – Ski touring with a little bit of help from the heli! Every day you can ski in a different geographic area. One day it can be by the fjords, the next near the ice cap and the big glaciers, then in the Big Snow Zone or some nice tree runs. Bella Coola Heli Sports can also engineer traverses of terrain where you end the day in a totally different zone from the start of the day. This variety is of course not possible when you book a trip at a ski touring lodge where you end up skiing the same general area every day. Oh, and every morning you can begin the day with a heli drop at the top of a run, and every evening you stay in beautiful accommodation, dine on delicious 3 course meals, drink fine wine from the extensive cellar and receive personalized service! Pretty cool eh?
- Rod & Ski Club – Bella Coola Heli Sports is located on some of the best salmon and trout fishing rivers in the world. In the spring and early summer, guests can book a trip where they heliski beautiful corn snow (and sometimes powder) in the morning, then after lunch they swap skis for fishing rods and waders in hope of catching a 50lbs spring salmon!
- Private Heli-Skiing & Exclusive Lodge Use – Chose Bella Coola’s Pantheon Heli-Skiing base for your private group of up to 8 friends/family. You will have exclusive use of the helicopter and the whole lodge, with no other groups, just yours!
• Best Arrival/Departure Procedure – It’s possible to fly into Bella Coola Airport where staff meet you, then you heliski your way to the Lodge on the same day! Then on departure day, you heliski to the airport, landing right next to the airplane taking you back to Vancouver. What a rockstar start and finish to your trip!
• Maximize Your Time! Most Possible HeliSki Days – Due to our ability to heliski on Arrival and Departure Days, we can ski on more days then the same number of night packages booked elsewhere. For example, a 7 Night trip allows for 6 Full Days of heliskiing PLUS 2 Half-Days (i.e. a Half-Day on Arrival Day and a Half-Day on Departure Day)
• Flights to Bella Coola Included in Price!! Our rates include return flights from Vancouver’s SOUTH Terminal to Bella Coola (or Anahim Lake if on our Pantheon program). We will book these flights for you
• Huge Snowfalls – Bella Coola receives between 65-100ft (20-30m) on average over the winter!
• Huge Diversity in Terrain - Glaciers, open bowls, gladed trees, hugh rock spires…
• Huge Vertical & Long Descents - Many runs are 5000 to 6000 vertical feet (1500 to 1800 vertical metres), with the longest yielding 7000 vertical feet (2150 vertical meters) of leg-burning utopia
• Flexible Itineraries – trip durations can be for 3, 4, 5, 6 days or more
• 3 Gourmet Meals per Day – Including continental and cooked breakfasts, packed lunch in the field, hors d'œuvre après ski snacks, +3 course dinner
• Safety – Member of HeliCat Canada. All guests get free use of personal safety gear including transceiver, SnowPulse Airbag Pack & Probe
• Free Rental Equipment - Skis and snowboards designed for deep powder, big mountain riding!
• Accommodation – Individual private cabins when staying at Tweedsmuir Park Lodge. Comfortable lodge style rooms if doing a Pantheon our Big Mountain trip. Single upgrades available
• Spa Facilities, Teepee Sauna, Large Hot Tub & Fitness Centre
• Wireless Internet – available in lodge and private guest chalets
• Weather Day Activities – With the huge snowfalls there’s occasional weather days. Activities include fly-fishing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing etc