Snow & Weather
Pantheon Heli Skiing Experience
Its All About You And Your Closest Friends!
Awesome powder and long runs combined with pristine mountain wilderness, makes heliskiing and heliboarding in the Pantheon's a unique and remarkable experience.
- Exclusive use of your very own heli-skiing tenure just for you group: a whopping 1.1 million acres!
- Explore new areas and ski first descents
- Exclusive use of the White Saddle Ranch
- Ski the largest most dramatic peaks in British Columbia
- Single occupancy accommodation at the pioneering White Saddle Ranch
- Possibility to ski on both your arrival and departure days
- Private Heli program
- Bell 205 helicopter - the best heli-skiing machine!
The Pantheon Heli Skiing Experience
This program is the ultimate in flexibility and exclusivity. Imagine: a jet powered helicopter that can fly anywhere you want, untracked snow as far as the eye can see, two guides to lead you to the best stashes, and just you and seven of your best friends to enjoy it all.
With no other groups competing for the powder there is no need to rush, so no stress. After half a day of adjusting to this world of plenty, you will be relaxed enough to also enjoy the scenery.
The standard Pantheon program is a private heli format with a maximum of 8 skiers/boarders sharing the machine. If you book a full week, there is 10 hours of flying time included. Its up to the group to decide, together with their guide, whether the goal is to hammer the maximum amount vertical or to explore the area and maybe ski some first descents? Its your program, you decide!
On average groups ski 8 or 12 runs per day or 15,000–25,000 vertical feet (5,000–8,000 v/m). However, when conditions are good and guests up for it, 40,000 v/f (12,000 v/m) days are very much a reality. In a perfect week it is easily possible to ski over 150,000 v/f (46,800 v/m).
Call us direct at 1.604.932.3000 or submit the form below.
Rates & Dates
We recommend a minimum one week stay, but on occasion we do host shorter stays. For all rates, see here.
All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Tax rates are 2.5% for international guests & 5% for Canadian residents.
- Accommodation at White Saddle Ranch, single occupancy
- All meals, snacks, and hors d’oeuvres
- Return flights from Vancouver (South Terminal) to Anahim Lake
- Private (up to 8 guests, plus 2 guides): 10 hours flying time
- All safety equipment including Snowpulse Airbag
- Certified Guides
- Specialty powder skis
- Ground Transport to and from White Saddle Ranch
- Private: Extra flying time $3,980 per hour + tax
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gift Shop or retail purchases
- Hotel stay in Vancouver before/after trip (Bella Coola Heli Sports guests receive a preferred rate at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel. You can book this yourself or we can do it for you).